The Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information About the Consulate of Brazil in Phoenix, United States
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States
7411 Vantage Way, Delta
Chandler, AZ 85244
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+1) 12 668 1368
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Phoenix, United States
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Brazl while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Phoenix, United States
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States, they work to support nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Phoenix, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Phoenix, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Rivera, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Brazilian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Nantes, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Brazilian Consulate in Salt Lake City, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Phuket, Thailand
- Brazilian Consulate in Lille, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Brazilian Consulate in Calgary, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Albufeira, Portugal
- Brazilian Consulate in Boston, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina