- 1 General Info About the Consulate of Brazil in Banjul, Gambia
- 2 Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Banjul, Gambia
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Banjul, Gambia
The Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Brazil in Banjul, Gambia
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Brazl who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia
Suite nº 25, 34, Wellington Street
P.O. Box 1880
Telephone: (+220) 437-8947 / 8376, (+220) 776-9009
Fax: No fax number
Email: No email address, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Amadou SambaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in Banjul, Gambia
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Brazl while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Brazl who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Banjul, Gambia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Banjul, Gambia
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Brazil in Banjul, Gambia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Brazilian Consulate in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
- Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Brazilian Consulate in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Brazilian Consulate in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Brazilian Consulate in Victoria, Seychelles
- Brazilian Consulate in Chuy, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Homs, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Brazilian Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Brazilian Consulate in Busan, the Republic of Korea
- Brazilian Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Brazilian Consulate in Koper, Slovenia