- 1 Information Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in St. Petersburg, Russia
- 2 Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in St. Petersburg, Russia
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
The Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in St. Petersburg, Russia
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Brazl and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Naberezhnaya Reki Moiki, 79
190000, St. Petersburg
Telephone: (+7) (812) 332 6102, (+7) (812) 703-74-58
Fax: (+7) (812) 332 6251
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Bolloev Taymuraz KazbekovichHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Moscow
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Brazil in St. Petersburg, Russia
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Brazl while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other issues, check out the Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Brazl nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia, they work to help nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Moscow, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in St. Petersburg, Russia provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Brazl who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate General in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan
- Brazilian Consulate in Homs, Syria
- Brazilian Consulate in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Brazilian Consulate in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
- Brazilian Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Brazilian Consulate in Galway, Ireland
- Brazilian Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Brazilian Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Brazilian Consulate in Rivera, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Aachen, Germany
- Brazilian Consulate in Linz, Austria
- Brazilian Consulate in Victoria, Seychelles