- 1 Information Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Kobe, Japan
- 2 Contact Details for the Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Kobe, Japan
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Kobe, Japan
The Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Brazil in Kobe, Japan
A consulate like the Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Brazl.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Brazl who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Brazl and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan
1-4-9 Sannomiya-machi, Chuo-ku
Kobe-shi, Hyogoken, 650-0021
Telephone: (+81) (78) 331-3976, (+81) (78) 331-3981
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Ueshima KazuyasuHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Brazil in Tokyo
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Brazil in Kobe, Japan
Even though the consulate’s first role is to protect citizens from Brazl while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Brazl who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Kobe, Japan
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Brazl nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Brazl nationals in custody
At the Brazilian Consulate in Kobe, Japan, they work to assist nationals from Brazl around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Brazil in Tokyo, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Kobe, Japan
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Brazl you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Brazl when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Brazil in Kobe, Japan provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Brazl who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Brazilian Consulate in Sucre, Bolivia
- Brazilian Consulate in Halifax, Canada
- Brazilian Consulate in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Brazilian Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Brazilian Consulate in Busan, the Republic of Korea
- Brazilian Consulate in Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
- Brazilian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Brazilian Consulate in Antalya, Turkey
- Brazilian Consulate in Poznan, Poland
- Brazilian Consulate in Houston, United States
- Brazilian Consulate General in Phoenix, United States
- Brazilian Consulate in Banjul, Gambia
- Brazilian Consulate in Rivera, Uruguay
- Brazilian Consulate in Nagoya, Japan