The Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information About the Consulate of Haiti in Bremerhaven, Germany
A consulate like the Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Haiti.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Haiti who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Haiti and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany
Telephone: (+49) 471 9721-320, –
Fax: (+49) 471 9721-300
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday: 10:00-12:00 and by appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Ingo KramerHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Haiti in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Haiti in Bremerhaven, Germany
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Haiti while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Haiti who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Haiti nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Haiti nationals in custody
At the Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany, they work to support nationals from Haiti around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Haiti in Berlin, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Haiti you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Haiti when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Haiti in Bremerhaven, Germany provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Haiti who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Haitian Consulate in Colon, Panama
- Haitian Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
- Haitian Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Haitian Consulate in Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Orlando, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Dakar, Senegal
- Haitian Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Bergamo, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Haitian Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Haitian Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands