The Haitian Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information On the Consulate General of Haiti in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
A consulate like the Haitian Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Haiti.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Haiti who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Haiti and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Haitian Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
1229, Leeward Highway
Turks and Caicos Islands
Telephone: (+1 649) 649-4331, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: No email address, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Karlo PelissierHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate General of Haiti in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Haiti while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Haiti who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Haitian Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other issues, check out the Haitian Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Haiti nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Haiti nationals in custody
At the Haitian Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, they work to support nationals from Haiti around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Haiti you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Haiti when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate General of Haiti in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Haiti who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Haitian Consulate in Higüey, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Haitian Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Haitian Consulate in Colon, Panama
- Haitian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany
- Haitian Consulate in Dakar, Senegal
- Haitian Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Haitian Consulate in San Jose, Costa Rica
- Haitian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico