The Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details About the Consulate of Haiti in Beirut, Lebanon
A consulate like the Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Haiti.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Haiti who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Haiti and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
Metn, Rabieh, Mtaileb
Street 28, Jasmine Street
Telephone: (+961) 4 524 485, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Elie ChoueiriHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Haiti in Beirut, Lebanon
Even though the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Haiti while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Haiti who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Haiti nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Haiti nationals in custody
At the Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon, they work to support nationals from Haiti around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Haiti you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Haiti when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Haiti in Beirut, Lebanon provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Haiti who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Haitian Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Haitian Consulate in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
- Haitian Consulate in Orlando, United States
- Haitian Consulate in San Jose, Costa Rica
- The Consulate of Haiti in the United States
- Haitian Consulate in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
- Haitian Consulate in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Haitian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Haitian Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Haitian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Haitian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Haitian Consulate in New Orleans, United States