The Haitian Consulate in Vaasa, Finland is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info About the Vice Consulate of Haiti in Vaasa, Finland
A consulate like the Haitian Consulate in Vaasa, Finland is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Haiti.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Haiti who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Haiti and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Haitian Consulate in Vaasa, Finland
Telephone: (+358) 50 554 7030, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Karl-Erik KlooHonorary Vice-Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Vice Consulate of Haiti in Vaasa, Finland
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Haiti while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Haiti who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Haitian Consulate in Vaasa, Finland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Haitian Consulate in Vaasa, Finland’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Vaasa, Finland
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Haiti nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Haiti nationals in custody
At the Haitian Consulate in Vaasa, Finland, they work to help nationals from Haiti around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Vaasa, Finland
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Haiti you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Haiti when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Vice Consulate of Haiti in Vaasa, Finland provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Haiti who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Haitian Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany
- Haitian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Haitian Consulate in Higüey, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Haitian Consulate in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
- Haitian Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Orlando, United States
- Haitian Consulate in San Jose, Costa Rica
- Haitian Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Haitian Consulate in Dajabon, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
- The Consulate of Haiti in the United States