The Haitian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Haiti in Guadalajara, Mexico
A consulate like the Haitian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Haiti.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Haiti who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Haiti and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Haitian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Avenida Federalismo Norte No. 3750
Colonia Atemajac del Valle
45190 Zapopan, Jal.
Telephone: (+52) (33) 3819-3502, –
Fax: (+52) (33) 3861-5412
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Enrique Guillermo Watanabe MuñozHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Haiti in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Haiti in Guadalajara, Mexico
Even though the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Haiti while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Haiti who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Haitian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Haitian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Haiti nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Haiti nationals in custody
At the Haitian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico, they work to assist nationals from Haiti around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Haiti in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Haiti you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Haiti when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Haiti in Guadalajara, Mexico provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Haiti who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Haitian Consulate in Higüey, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Dajabon, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany
- Haitian Consulate in Colon, Panama
- The Consulate of Haiti in the United States
- Haitian Consulate in Dakar, Senegal
- Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Haitian Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
- Haitian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Haitian Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
- Haitian Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao