The Haitian Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate General of Haiti in Oranjestad, Aruba
A consulate like the Haitian Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Haiti.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Haiti who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Haiti and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Haitian Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
Telephone: (+297) 585 9211, –
Fax: (+297) 585 9221
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mrs Fredliette Bernard TrajeanConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate General of Haiti in Oranjestad, Aruba
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Haiti while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Haiti who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Haitian Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Haitian Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Haiti nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Haiti nationals in custody
At the Haitian Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba, they work to support nationals from Haiti around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Haiti you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Haiti when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate General of Haiti in Oranjestad, Aruba provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Haiti who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Haitian Consulate in Higüey, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Bergamo, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Haitian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Haitian Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Haitian Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Haitian Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany
- Haitian Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Haitian Consulate in San Jose, Costa Rica
- Haitian Consulate in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
- Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- The Consulate of Haiti in the United States