The Haitian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details About the Consulate of Haiti in Guayaquil, Ecuador
A consulate like the Haitian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Haiti.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Haiti who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Haiti and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Haitian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Km 8.5 Vía Daule, al carretero
adentro de Grupo Conquistador, 1 piso
Telephone: (+593) (4) 225-0141, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00 – 13:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Fernando Nuñez MirandaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Haiti in Quito
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Haiti in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Haiti while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Haiti who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Haitian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Haitian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Haiti nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Haiti nationals in custody
At the Haitian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador, they work to assist nationals from Haiti around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Haiti in Quito, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Haiti you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Haiti when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Haiti in Guayaquil, Ecuador provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Haiti who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Haitian Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Haitian Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in San Jose, Costa Rica
- Haitian Consulate in Dajabon, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Haitian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Haitian Consulate in Higüey, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Haitian Consulate in Dakar, Senegal
- Haitian Consulate in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
- Haitian Consulate in Toronto, Canada