The Haitian Consulate in Turin, Italy is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Haiti in Turin, Italy
A consulate like the Haitian Consulate in Turin, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Haiti.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Haiti who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Haiti and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Haitian Consulate in Turin, Italy
Corso Guglielmo Marconi, 24 (Piano rialzato)
Telephone: (+39) 011 837 824, –
Fax: (+39) 011 817 4827
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Leonardo Rossi di MonteleraHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Haiti in Turin, Italy
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Haiti while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Haiti who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Haitian Consulate in Turin, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Haitian Consulate in Turin, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Turin, Italy
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Haiti nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Haiti nationals in custody
At the Haitian Consulate in Turin, Italy, they work to help nationals from Haiti around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Turin, Italy
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Haiti you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Haiti when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Haiti in Turin, Italy provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Haiti who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany
- Haitian Consulate in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Haitian Consulate in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
- Haitian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Haitian Consulate in San Jose, Costa Rica
- Haitian Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
- Haitian Consulate in Bergamo, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Dajabon, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Haitian Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- The Consulate of Haiti in the United States
- Haitian Consulate in Barahona, Dominican Republic