The Haitian Consulate in Helsinki, Finland is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details About the Vice Consulate of Haiti in Helsinki, Finland
A consulate like the Haitian Consulate in Helsinki, Finland is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Haiti.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Haiti who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Haiti and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Haitian Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
Telephone: (+358) 400 573 120, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Juhani PalmuHonorary Vice-Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Vice Consulate of Haiti in Helsinki, Finland
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Haiti while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Haiti who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Haitian Consulate in Helsinki, Finland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Haitian Consulate in Helsinki, Finland’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Haiti nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Haiti nationals in custody
At the Haitian Consulate in Helsinki, Finland, they work to support nationals from Haiti around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Haiti you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Haiti when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Vice Consulate of Haiti in Helsinki, Finland provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Haiti who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Haitian Consulate in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Haitian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Haitian Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Haitian Consulate in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Haitian Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
- Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Haitian Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Haitian Consulate in Dajabon, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Higüey, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Orlando, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
- Haitian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Haitian Consulate in Bergamo, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Barahona, Dominican Republic