The Haitian Consulate in Colon, Panama is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information About the Consulate of Haiti in Colon, Panama
A consulate like the Haitian Consulate in Colon, Panama is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Haiti.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Haiti who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Haiti and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Haitian Consulate in Colon, Panama
Telephone: (+507) 330-1033, (+507) 6612-7384
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Adolfo Olloqui DominguezHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Haiti in Panama City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Haiti in Colon, Panama
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Haiti while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Haiti who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Haitian Consulate in Colon, Panama, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Haitian Consulate in Colon, Panama’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Colon, Panama
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Haiti nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Haiti nationals in custody
At the Haitian Consulate in Colon, Panama, they work to assist nationals from Haiti around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Haiti in Panama City, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Colon, Panama
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Haiti you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Haiti when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Haiti in Colon, Panama provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Haiti who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Haitian Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Haitian Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Bergamo, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Haitian Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Higüey, Dominican Republic
- Haitian Consulate in Oranjestad, Aruba
- Haitian Consulate in Bremerhaven, Germany
- Haitian Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Haitian Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Haitian Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Haitian Consulate in Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- Haitian Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Haitian Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland