- 1 Info Regarding the Consulate of Honduras in Merida, Mexico
- 2 Contact Information for the Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Honduras in Merida, Mexico
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Merida, Mexico
The Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Honduras in Merida, Mexico
A consulate like the Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Honduras.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Honduras who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Honduras and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico
Calle 54 x 57 y 59
Instituto Monte Libano Casa 483
C.P. 97000 Merida, Yuc.
Telephone: (+52) 999 924-3986, (+52) 999 918-7272
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mrs Suzette Gavidia AriasHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Honduras in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Honduras in Merida, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Honduras while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Honduras who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Merida, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Honduras nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Honduras nationals in custody
At the Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico, they work to support nationals from Honduras around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Honduras in Mexico City, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Merida, Mexico
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Honduras you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Honduras when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Honduras in Merida, Mexico provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Honduras who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Honduran Consulate in Manila, Philippines
- Honduran Consulate in Duisburg, Germany
- Honduran Consulate in Dallas, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Honduran Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Honduran Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Honduran Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Information about the Consulate of Honduras in Miami
- Honduran Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Honduran Consulate in Budapest, Hungary
- Honduran Consulate in Houston, United States
- Honduran Consulate in New Orleans, United States