The Honduran Consulate in Valletta, Malta is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Honduras in Valletta, Malta
A consulate like the Honduran Consulate in Valletta, Malta is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Honduras.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Honduras who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Honduras and people.
Many issues can be solved by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Honduran Consulate in Valletta, Malta
98/1, Old Bakery Street
Valletta VLT 1458
Telephone: (+356) 21 251 873, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Spiridione CauchiHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Honduras in Valletta, Malta
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Honduras while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Honduras who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Honduran Consulate in Valletta, Malta, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Honduran Consulate in Valletta, Malta’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Valletta, Malta
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Honduras nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Honduras nationals in custody
At the Honduran Consulate in Valletta, Malta, they work to help nationals from Honduras around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Valletta, Malta
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Honduras you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Honduras when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Honduras in Valletta, Malta provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Honduras who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Honduran Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Honduran Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Consulate of Honduras Atlanta
- Honduras Consulate in United States
- Honduran Consulate in Duisburg, Germany
- Honduran Consulate in Asuncion, Paraguay
- Honduran Consulate in Bethlehem, Palestine
- Information about the Consulate of Honduras in Miami
- Honduran Consulate in Tubarao, Brazil
- Honduran Consulate in Santander, Spain
- Honduran Consulate in Manila, Philippines
- Honduran Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore