Honduras Consulate in Atlanta
The Honduran Consulate is located in Atlanta, Georgia. The consulate provides consular services to Hondurans residing in the United States of America and serves as a diplomatic representation of Honduras. Since 1982, the Consulate has been part of the Honduran foreign service and has focused on providing protection to Hondurans abroad. The Embassy provides consular services to Hondurans residing in the United States of America and serves as a diplomatic representation of Honduras.
Who can go to the Honduran Consulate?
The consulate is open only to people who are citizens of Honduras or have permanent residency status in the United States.
- Honduran Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Information about the Consulate of Honduras in Miami
- Honduran Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Dallas, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Duisburg, Germany
- Honduran Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Honduras Consulate NYC
- Honduran Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Morelia, Mexico
- Honduras Consulate in United States [Updated]
- Honduran Consulate in Manila, Philippines
- Honduran Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
Services provided by the consulate
Services provided by the consulate include:
- Distribution of passports and other documents;
- Issuance of visas for tourism, business or work purposes;
- Legalization of documents issued by authorities outside Honduras;
- Authentication of signatures on public documents issued abroad;
- Services related to civil registry records
What is the process for getting a visa to Honduras?
In order to apply for a visa to Honduras, you must have a valid passport and be able to provide proof of sufficient funds with which to support yourself during your stay in Honduras as well as during your return trip home. You also need medical insurance that will cover you while you are in Honduras and for six months after returning home . As part of the application process, visitors must submit a completed visa application form together with two photographs, a copy of their passport and a medical record.
How much does it cost to get a visa to Honduras?
A Honduran visa can be obtained from the Honduran Consulate for $160 USD.
What are the hours of operation and Consulate’s location?
The Consulate of Honduras in Atlanta is open from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday).
It is located at the following address: Honduras Consulate in Atlanta 3300 Northside Parkway, Suite A-227 Atlanta, GA 30327. You can contact them through Tel: 404-815-1436