- 1 Information On the Consulate of Honduras in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- 2 Contact Details for the Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Honduras in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
The Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Information On the Consulate of Honduras in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
A consulate like the Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Honduras.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Honduras who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Honduras and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
C/ Angel Guimerá nº 47-2F.
38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Telephone: (+34) 922 287 569, –
Fax: (+34) 922 273 954
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Marcos Ramón Pérez-Aldana RomeroHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Honduras in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Honduras in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Honduras while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Honduras who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Honduras nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Honduras nationals in custody
At the Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, they work to help nationals from Honduras around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Honduras in Madrid, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Honduras you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Honduras when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Honduras in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Honduras who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Honduran Consulate in Trondheim, Norway
- Honduras Consulate in United States [Updated]
- Honduran Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Honduran Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Honduran Consulate in Budapest, Hungary
- Honduran Consulate in Houston, United States
- Honduran Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Honduran Consulate in Tubarao, Brazil
- Honduras Consulate NYC
- Honduran Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Dallas, United States
- Consulate of Honduras Atlanta
- Honduran Consulate in Asuncion, Paraguay