The Honduran Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Honduras in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
A consulate like the Honduran Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Honduras.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Honduras who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Honduras and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Honduran Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
#3 Rue E. Pierre
Tabarre 41, Tabarre
Port-au-Prince, Ouest, HT6124
Telephone: (+509) 4470-0000, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, –
Official Website: www.honduras.ht
Head of Mission: Gilles RousseauHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Honduras in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Honduras while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Honduras who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Honduran Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Honduran Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Honduras nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Honduras nationals in custody
At the Honduran Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, they work to assist nationals from Honduras around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Honduras you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Honduras when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Honduras in Port-au-Prince, Haiti provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Honduras who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Honduran Consulate in Dallas, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Bethlehem, Palestine
- Honduran Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Honduran Consulate in Tubarao, Brazil
- Honduran Consulate in Puebla, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Honduran Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Honduran Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Honduran Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Honduran Consulate in Santander, Spain
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore