- 1 Information Regarding the Consulate of Honduras in Puebla, Mexico
- 2 Contact Information for the Honduran Consulate in Puebla, Mexico
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Honduras in Puebla, Mexico
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Puebla, Mexico
The Honduran Consulate in Puebla, Mexico is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Honduras in Puebla, Mexico
A consulate like the Honduran Consulate in Puebla, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Honduras.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Honduras who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Honduras and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Honduran Consulate in Puebla, Mexico
22 Avenida Oriente, Numero 1413
Barrio del Alto, OR
Avenida de la reforma de la reforma Nº 1309
Colonia centro integral de servicios San Javier
Telephone: (+52) (444) 3 05 98 30, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Oscar Roberto Aguilar InestrozaConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Honduras in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Honduras in Puebla, Mexico
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Honduras while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Honduras who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Honduran Consulate in Puebla, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Honduran Consulate in Puebla, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Puebla, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Honduras nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Honduras nationals in custody
At the Honduran Consulate in Puebla, Mexico, they work to support nationals from Honduras around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Honduras in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Puebla, Mexico
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Honduras you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Honduras when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Honduras in Puebla, Mexico provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Honduras who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Honduras Consulate NYC
- Honduran Consulate in Manila, Philippines
- Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Bethlehem, Palestine
- Honduran Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Honduran Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Boston, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Budapest, Hungary
- Honduran Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Morelia, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Honduran Consulate in Houston, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Trondheim, Norway