- 1 General Info On the Consulate of Honduras in Bangkok, Thailand
- 2 Contact Info for the Honduran Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Honduras in Bangkok, Thailand
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
The Honduran Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Honduras in Bangkok, Thailand
A consulate like the Honduran Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Honduras.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Honduras who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Honduras and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Honduran Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
CP Tower Building, 28th Floor
313 Silom Road
Telephone: (+66) 2641-1567, (+66) 2642-1059
Fax: (+66) 2642-1089
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:30 – 18:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Sunthorn ArunanondchaiHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Honduras in Tokyo
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Honduras in Bangkok, Thailand
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Honduras while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Honduras who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Honduran Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Honduran Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Honduras nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Honduras nationals in custody
At the Honduran Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand, they work to support nationals from Honduras around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Honduras in Tokyo, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Bangkok, Thailand
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Honduras you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Honduras when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Honduras in Bangkok, Thailand provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Honduras who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Honduran Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Honduran Consulate in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Honduran Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Honduran Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Honduras Consulate in United States [Updated]
- Honduran Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Honduras Consulate NYC
- Consulate of Honduras Atlanta
- Honduran Consulate in Houston, United States