- 1 Details On the Consulate of Honduras in Dallas, United States
- 2 Contact Information for the Honduran Consulate in Dallas, United States
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Honduras in Dallas, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Dallas, United States
The Honduran Consulate in Dallas, United States is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details On the Consulate of Honduras in Dallas, United States
A consulate like the Honduran Consulate in Dallas, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Honduras.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Honduras who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Honduras and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Honduran Consulate in Dallas, United States
ul. Uspienska 2/1
Irving, TX 75061
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+1) (32) 244-25-25
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Honduras in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Honduras in Dallas, United States
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Honduras while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Honduras who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Honduran Consulate in Dallas, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Honduran Consulate in Dallas, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Dallas, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Honduras nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Honduras nationals in custody
At the Honduran Consulate in Dallas, United States, they work to assist nationals from Honduras around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Honduras in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Dallas, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Honduras you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Honduras when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Honduras in Dallas, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Honduras who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Honduran Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Honduran Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Honduran Consulate in Duisburg, Germany
- Honduran Consulate in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Consulate of Honduras Chicago
- Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Consulate of Honduras Atlanta
- Honduran Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Santander, Spain
- Honduran Consulate in Puebla, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Manila, Philippines
- Honduras Consulate NYC