- 1 Information Regarding the Consulate of Honduras in Tapachula, Mexico
- 2 Contact Details for the Honduran Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Honduras in Tapachula, Mexico
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico
The Honduran Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Honduras in Tapachula, Mexico
A consulate like the Honduran Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Honduras.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Honduras who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Honduras and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Honduran Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico
Second Calle Poniente No. 5
30700 Tapachula, Chiapas
Telephone: (+52) 962-6428-150, (+52) 96-2642-8111
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Marco Tulio Buesco GuerraConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Honduras in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Honduras in Tapachula, Mexico
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Honduras while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Honduras who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Honduran Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other matters, look into the Honduran Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Honduras nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Honduras nationals in custody
At the Honduran Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico, they work to support nationals from Honduras around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Honduras in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Honduras you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Honduras when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Honduras in Tapachula, Mexico provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Honduras who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Honduras Consulate in United States [Updated]
- Honduran Consulate in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Honduras Consulate NYC
- Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Information about the Consulate of Honduras in Miami
- Honduran Consulate in Houston, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Veracruz, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Bethlehem, Palestine
- Honduran Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Honduran Consulate in Morelia, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Valletta, Malta
- Consulate of Honduras Houston