The Honduras Consulate in New York is the diplomatic mission of Honduras in the United States. It handles consular affairs and other matters.
What is the Honduran Consulate in New York?
The Honduran Consulate in New York is the office that handles Honduran citizens who are living or travelling in this state. The consul of Honduras in New York City is the person who deals with Honduran citizens residing or travelling in this city.
- Honduran Consulate in Tapachula, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Honduran Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Honduran Consulate in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Information about the Consulate of Honduras in Miami
- Honduran Consulate in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Honduran Consulate in Tubarao, Brazil
- Honduran Consulate in Boston, United States
- Honduran Consulate in Puebla, Mexico
- Honduran Consulate in Beirut, Lebanon
- Honduras Consulate in United States [Updated]
- Honduran Consulate in Trondheim, Norway
- Honduran Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Honduran Consulate in Chicago, United States
Services offered by the consulate
The Honduran Consulate in New York is the only Honduran consulate in North America. The mission of the Consulate is to provide consular services to Hondurans abroad, promote and protect the rights and interests of Hondurans living outside Honduras, maintain close links with Honduran communities in North America, and promote tourism. Services offered by the consulate: – Grants Honduras passports for those who are eligible
- Accepts passport applications
- Issues visas to those who need them for business or tourism purposes
- Provides information about immigration procedures – Handles requests for birth certificates
- Processes adoptions by foreigners who want to adopt a child from Honduras
- Provides information on how to return
Other services offered by the consulate
The consulate in New York also offers passport renewal and replacement services. To renew your passport you will need to take your old passport with you when you visit the Consulate of Honduras in New York. You can also replace it if it has expired or been lost or stolen. To replace your lost or stolen passport, bring the police report with you to the Consulate of Honduras in New York when applying for a new one. Another service offered by the consulate is issuing Certificates of Nationality, which are necessary when applying for Honduran citizenship.
The Consulate of Honduras in New York is located at:
22 East 41st Street, Suite 1202 New York, NY 10017
Phone: (212) 867-5702 Fax: (212) 867-5701
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org The Consulate of Honduras in New York can be reached by phone
Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.; it takes walk-in appointments only on the first Saturday of each month from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and appointments for other Saturdays can be made by telephone or email.