The Chilean Consulate in Rhodes, Greece is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details About the Consulate of Chile in Rhodes, Greece
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Rhodes, Greece is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Chile.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Chile who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Chile and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Chilean Consulate in Rhodes, Greece
851 00 Rhodes
Telephone: (+30) 69188.8.131.52, –
Fax: (+30) 210.899.0809
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Chris KontoverosHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Athens
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Chile in Rhodes, Greece
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Chile while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Rhodes, Greece, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Chilean Consulate in Rhodes, Greece’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Rhodes, Greece
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Rhodes, Greece, they work to support nationals from Chile around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Athens, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Rhodes, Greece
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Chile when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Chile in Rhodes, Greece provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Lyon, France
- Chilean Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
- Chilean Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Papeete, French Polynesia
- Chilean Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Chilean Consulate in Shanghai, China
- Chilean Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Santander, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Vicenza, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in La Paz, Bolivia
- Chilean Consulate in Brasov, Romania
- Chilean Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Chilean Consulate in Bridgetown, Barbados