- 1 Details Regarding the Consulate of Chile in Phoenix, United States
- 2 Contact Details for the Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Phoenix, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Phoenix, United States
The Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Chile in Phoenix, United States
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Chile who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Chile and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States
6816 E Brown Rd #101
Mesa, AZ 85207
Telephone: (+1) (602) 892-5000, –
Fax: (+1) (602) 892-5555
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Thursday: 08:00-17:00 (by appointment only), –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Kenneth Patrick SmithHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Phoenix, United States
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Chile while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Phoenix, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States, they work to help nationals from Chile around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Phoenix, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Chile in Phoenix, United States provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Chile who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Chilean Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Rhodes, Greece
- Chilean Consulate in Loja, Ecuador
- Chilean Consulate in Trieste, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Castries, Saint Lucia
- Chilean Consulate in Maputo, Mozambique
- Chilean Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Tripoli, Lb, Lebanon
- Chilean Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
- Chilean Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Chilean Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Chilean Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela