The Chilean Consulate in Brasov, Romania is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Chile in Brasov, Romania
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Brasov, Romania is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Chile who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Chile and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Chilean Consulate in Brasov, Romania
Str. Verii no. 1, Bl. IG, Apartment M2
Telephone: (+40) 264 449 794, (+40) (0) 722 377 277
Fax: (+40) 368 401 711
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Nicolae ChirilaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Bucharest
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Brasov, Romania
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Chile while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Brasov, Romania, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Chilean Consulate in Brasov, Romania’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Brasov, Romania
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Brasov, Romania, they work to help nationals from Chile around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Bucharest, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Brasov, Romania
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Chile in Brasov, Romania provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Chilean Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Palermo, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Chilean Consulate in Salvador, Brazil
- Chilean Consulate in Miami, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Chilean Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Chilean Consulate in St. George’s, Grenada
- Chilean Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Chilean Consulate in Denpasar, Indonesia
- Chilean Consulate in Malaga, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Chilean Consulate in Apia, Samoa
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore