The Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Japan is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Information On the Consulate of Chile in Osaka, Japan
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Japan is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Chile who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Chile and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Japan
c/o Takara Belmont Corporation 2-1-1
Telephone: (+81) 6-6212-3675, –
Fax: (+81) 6-6211-5972
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Hidetaka YoshikawaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Tokyo
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Osaka, Japan
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Chile while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Chile who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Japan, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Japan’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Osaka, Japan
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Chile nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Japan, they work to help nationals from Chile around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Tokyo, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Osaka, Japan
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Chile in Osaka, Japan provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Chile who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Chilean Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Chilean Consulate in Loja, Ecuador
- Chilean Consulate in Vigo, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
- Chilean Consulate in Honolulu, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Chilean Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Chilean Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Chilean Consulate in Las Vegas, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Chilean Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Chilean Consulate in Malaga, Spain