- 1 Info On the Consulate of Chile in Bordeaux, France
- 2 Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Bordeaux, France
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
The Chilean Consulate in Bordeaux, France is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info On the Consulate of Chile in Bordeaux, France
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Bordeaux, France is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Chile who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Chile and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Bordeaux, France
26, rue de Grassy
Telephone: (+33) 5 220.127.116.11, –
Fax: (+33) 2 18.104.22.168
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Jean David BoernerHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Bordeaux, France
Even if the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Chile while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Bordeaux, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Chilean Consulate in Bordeaux, France’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Bordeaux, France, they work to support nationals from Chile around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Paris, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Chile in Bordeaux, France provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Sao Francisco do Sul, Brazil
- Chilean Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Chilean Consulate in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Chilean Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Eilat, Israel
- Chilean Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Chilean Consulate in Cadiz, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Trento, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Chilean Consulate in Houston, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Mar del Plata, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Cork, Ireland
- Chilean Consulate in Castries, Saint Lucia
- Chilean Consulate in Suva, Fiji
- Chilean Consulate in Orlando, United States