The Chilean Consulate in Orlando, United States is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info On the Consulate of Chile in Orlando, United States
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Orlando, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Chile who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Chile and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Chilean Consulate in Orlando, United States
P.O. Box 2968
Winter Park, FL 32790-2968
Telephone: (+1) (321) 246-6521, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Sergio Walters LarachHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Orlando, United States
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Chile while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Orlando, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Chilean Consulate in Orlando, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Orlando, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Chile nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Orlando, United States, they work to assist nationals from Chile around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Orlando, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Chile in Orlando, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Mar del Plata, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
- Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Venice, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
- Chilean Consulate in Le Havre, France
- Chilean Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
- Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Japan
- Chilean Consulate in Lyon, France
- Chilean Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Chilean Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Chilean Consulate in Apia, Samoa
- Chilean Consulate in Bari, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore