The Chilean Consulate in Maputo, Mozambique is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details About the Consulate of Chile in Maputo, Mozambique
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Maputo, Mozambique is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Chile.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Chile who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Chile and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Chilean Consulate in Maputo, Mozambique
Av. Eduardo Mondlane 1008, 5th floor, Office 521
Telephone: (+258) 828-779 400, (+258) 84 954 2784
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Jorge Domingo Valenzuela SalazarHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Chile in Maputo, Mozambique
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Chile while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Maputo, Mozambique, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Chilean Consulate in Maputo, Mozambique’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Maputo, Mozambique
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Chile nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Maputo, Mozambique, they work to help nationals from Chile around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Maputo, Mozambique
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Chile in Maputo, Mozambique provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Chengdu, China
- Chilean Consulate in Aarhus, Denmark
- Chilean Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
- Chilean Consulate in Rio Gallegos, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Santander, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Bari, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Papeete, French Polynesia
- Chilean Consulate in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Chilean Consulate in Piraeus, Greece
- Chilean Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
- Chilean Consulate in Porlamar, Venezuela
- Chilean Consulate in Denpasar, Indonesia
- Chilean Consulate in Lyon, France
- Chilean Consulate in Le Havre, France