- 1 Info About the Consulate of Chile in Turin, Italy
- 2 Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Turin, Italy
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Chile in Turin, Italy
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Turin, Italy
The Chilean Consulate in Turin, Italy is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info About the Consulate of Chile in Turin, Italy
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Turin, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Chile who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Chile and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Turin, Italy
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 9
Telephone: (+39) 011 669 0732, –
Fax: (+39) 011 669 3734
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mrs Vivien Liliana Jones SaporettiHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Chile in Turin, Italy
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Chile while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Chile who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Turin, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Chilean Consulate in Turin, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Turin, Italy
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Turin, Italy, they work to support nationals from Chile around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Rome, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Turin, Italy
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Chile in Turin, Italy provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Le Havre, France
- Chilean Consulate in Ibarra, Ecuador
- Chilean Consulate in Rio Gallegos, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Chilean Consulate in Cologne, Germany
- Chilean Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Chilean Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia
- Chilean Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Chilean Consulate in Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Chilean Consulate in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Chilean Consulate in New York, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Chilean Consulate in Mar del Plata, Argentina