- 1 Details Regarding the Consulate of Chile in Naples, Italy
- 2 Contact Information for the Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Chile in Naples, Italy
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Naples, Italy
The Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Chile in Naples, Italy
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Chile.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Chile who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Chile and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy
Via Medina, 5
Telephone: (+39) 081 551 4540, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Maurizio Di StefanoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Chile in Naples, Italy
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Chile while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Chile who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Naples, Italy
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Chile nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy, they work to help nationals from Chile around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Rome, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Naples, Italy
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Chile in Naples, Italy provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
- Chilean Consulate in Trento, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
- Chilean Consulate in Ibarra, Ecuador
- Chilean Consulate in Marseille, France
- Chilean Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Chilean Consulate in Quebec, Canada
- Chilean Consulate in Palermo, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Chilean Consulate in Nagasaki, Japan
- Chilean Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Houston, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Cartagena, Colombia
- Chilean Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain