- 1 Information On the Consulate of Chile in Malmö, Sweden
- 2 Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Chile in Malmö, Sweden
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
The Chilean Consulate in Malmö, Sweden is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information On the Consulate of Chile in Malmö, Sweden
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Malmö, Sweden is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Chile.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Chile who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Chile and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
213 74 Malmö
Telephone: (+46) 702 188 184, (+46) 40 94 68 04
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 16:00-19:00 and by appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Juan Manuel Tapia PerezHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Stockholm
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Chile in Malmö, Sweden
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Chile while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Malmö, Sweden, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Chilean Consulate in Malmö, Sweden’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Malmö, Sweden, they work to assist nationals from Chile around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Stockholm, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Chile in Malmö, Sweden provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
- Chilean Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Chilean Consulate in St. George’s, Grenada
- Chilean Consulate in Suva, Fiji
- Chilean Consulate in Vicenza, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in La Paz, Bolivia
- Chilean Consulate in Boston, United States
- Chilean Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Sao Francisco do Sul, Brazil
- Chilean Consulate in Denpasar, Indonesia
- Chilean Consulate in Loja, Ecuador
- Chilean Consulate in Rio Gallegos, Argentina