The Chilean Consulate in Salvador, Brazil is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Chile in Salvador, Brazil
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Salvador, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Chile who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Chile and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Salvador, Brazil
Av Tancredo Neves 1222
Edifício Catabas Tower, Sala 406
Bairro Caminho das Árvores
41820-020 Salvador – BA,
Telephone: (+55) 71-3797 9333, –
Fax: (+55) 71-3797 9355
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Juvenil Britto Jr.Honorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Salvador, Brazil
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Chile while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Salvador, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Chilean Consulate in Salvador, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Salvador, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Chile nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Salvador, Brazil, they work to support nationals from Chile around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Brasilia, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Salvador, Brazil
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Chile in Salvador, Brazil provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- The Consulate of Chile in the United States
- Chilean Consulate in Palermo, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Aarhus, Denmark
- Chilean Consulate in Boston, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Chengdu, China
- Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in St. George’s, Grenada
- Chilean Consulate in Kansas City, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
- Chilean Consulate in Detroit, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Japan
- Chilean Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Chilean Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Chilean Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore