The Chilean Consulate in Ushuaia, Argentina is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info On the Chilean Consulate in Ushuaia, Argentina
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Ushuaia, Argentina is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Chile who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Chile and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Chilean Consulate in Ushuaia, Argentina
9410 Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego)
Telephone: (+54) 2901 430 909, (+54) 2901 430 910
Fax: (+54) 2901 430 661
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-13:00, –
Official Website: chile.gob.cl/ushuaia/
Head of Mission: Mr Luis Felipe Artal CajiaoConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Buenos Aires
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Chilean Consulate in Ushuaia, Argentina
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Chile while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Chile who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Ushuaia, Argentina, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, look into the Chilean Consulate in Ushuaia, Argentina’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Ushuaia, Argentina
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Chile nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Ushuaia, Argentina, they work to help nationals from Chile around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Buenos Aires, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Ushuaia, Argentina
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Chilean Consulate in Ushuaia, Argentina provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Chilean Consulate in Piraeus, Greece
- Chilean Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Cork, Ireland
- Chilean Consulate in Apia, Samoa
- Chilean Consulate in Denpasar, Indonesia
- Chilean Consulate in Porlamar, Venezuela
- Chilean Consulate in Kansas City, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Mar del Plata, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Chilean Consulate in Santander, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Chilean Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
- Chilean Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore