The Chilean Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Chile in Yerevan, Armenia
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Chile.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Chile who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Chile and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
Abovyan Street 22
Telephone: (+374) 91 20 36 73, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Arman PapazyanHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Moscow
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Yerevan, Armenia
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Chile while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Chile who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Chilean Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia, they work to assist nationals from Chile around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Moscow, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Chile in Yerevan, Armenia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Chile who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Chilean Consulate in Brasov, Romania
- Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Chilean Consulate in Marseille, France
- Chilean Consulate in Kansas City, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Chilean Consulate in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Chilean Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Chilean Consulate in Stuttgart, Germany
- Chilean Consulate in Orlando, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Katowice, Poland
- Chilean Consulate in Quebec, Canada
- Chilean Consulate in Porlamar, Venezuela
- Chilean Consulate in Aarhus, Denmark