The Chilean Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Chile in Maracaibo, Venezuela
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Chile who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Chile and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Chilean Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Av. 2D Milagro Norte, N° 47-46
Edf. Industrias Bermo, C.A., 1er piso
Telephone: (+58) 261-743 0125, (+58) 261-743 0460
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Wednesday: 08:00-12:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Fernando Berendique BenaventeHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Caracas
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Chile while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Chilean Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela, they work to support nationals from Chile around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Caracas, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Chile when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Chile in Maracaibo, Venezuela provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in La Paz, Bolivia
- Chilean Consulate in Tacna, Peru
- Chilean Consulate in Busan, the Republic of Korea
- Chilean Consulate in Loja, Ecuador
- Chilean Consulate in Kansas City, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Houston, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Maldonado, Uruguay
- Chilean Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco
- Chilean Consulate in Bremen, Germany
- Chilean Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Chilean Consulate in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Chilean Consulate in Apia, Samoa
- Chilean Consulate in Detroit, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore