The Chilean Consulate in A Coruna, Spain is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Details On the Consulate of Chile in A Coruna, Spain
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in A Coruna, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Chile who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Chile and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Chilean Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
C/ Sor Joaquina, 5 bajo
15003 A Coruña
Telephone: (+34) 60 986 69 22, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday: 09:30-13:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Wilson Zambrano BucareyHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Chile in A Coruna, Spain
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect citizens from Chile while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in A Coruna, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Chilean Consulate in A Coruna, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in A Coruna, Spain, they work to support nationals from Chile around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Madrid, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Chile in A Coruna, Spain provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Chile who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Mersin, Turkey
- Chilean Consulate in Malmö, Sweden
- Chilean Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Kansas City, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Rio Gallegos, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Lyon, France
- Chilean Consulate in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Chilean Consulate in Busan, the Republic of Korea
- Chilean Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Chilean Consulate in Santander, Spain
- Chilean Consulate in Turin, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Chennai, India
- Chilean Consulate in Curitiba, Brazil
- Chilean Consulate in Rhodes, Greece
- Chilean Consulate in Neuquen, Argentina
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.