- 1 General Information Regarding the Consulate of Chile in Lusaka, Zambia
- 2 Contact Details for the Chilean Consulate in Lusaka, Zambia
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Lusaka, Zambia
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Lusaka, Zambia
The Chilean Consulate in Lusaka, Zambia is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Chile in Lusaka, Zambia
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Lusaka, Zambia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Chile who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Chile and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Chilean Consulate in Lusaka, Zambia
In the process of opening
Telephone: No telephone number, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: No email address, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Tomas Orlic GonzalezHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Lusaka, Zambia
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Chile while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Lusaka, Zambia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Chilean Consulate in Lusaka, Zambia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Lusaka, Zambia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Lusaka, Zambia, they work to help nationals from Chile around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Lusaka, Zambia
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Chile in Lusaka, Zambia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Chilean Consulate in Maputo, Mozambique
- Chilean Consulate in Rio Gallegos, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Tacna, Peru
- Chilean Consulate in Vicenza, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Chilean Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Chilean Consulate in Boston, United States
- Chilean Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Chilean Consulate in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Japan
- Chilean Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Marseille, France