The Chilean Consulate in Neuquen, Argentina is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Chile in Neuquen, Argentina
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Neuquen, Argentina is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Chile who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Chile and people.
Many problems can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Neuquen, Argentina
La Rioja # 241
Telephone: (+54) (299) 442 2447, (+54) (299) 442 2727
Fax: (+54) (299) 448 5689
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday: 08:00-17:00, Friday: 08:00-14:00
Official Website: chile.gob.cl/neuquen/
Head of Mission: Mr Juan Pablo Hiriart OlmedoConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Buenos Aires
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Neuquen, Argentina
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Chile while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Neuquen, Argentina, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, look into the Chilean Consulate in Neuquen, Argentina’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Neuquen, Argentina
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Chile nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Neuquen, Argentina, they work to support nationals from Chile around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Buenos Aires, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Neuquen, Argentina
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Chile in Neuquen, Argentina provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Porlamar, Venezuela
- Chilean Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Rio Grande, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Chilean Consulate in Houston, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Suva, Fiji
- Chilean Consulate in Busan, the Republic of Korea
- Chilean Consulate in Detroit, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Apia, Samoa
- Chilean Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Chilean Consulate in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Chilean Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom
- Chilean Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Chilean Consulate in Palermo, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Chennai, India
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.