- 1 Details On the Consulate of Chile in Munich, Germany
- 2 Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Munich, Germany
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Munich, Germany
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Munich, Germany
The Chilean Consulate in Munich, Germany is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Details On the Consulate of Chile in Munich, Germany
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Munich, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Chile.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Chile who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Chile and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Chilean Consulate in Munich, Germany
Innere Wiener Strasse 11 a
Telephone: (+49) 89 189 446 00, –
Fax: (+49) 89 189 44 60 10
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 08:00-13:00 (by appointment), –
Official Website: chile.gob.cl/munich/
Head of Mission: Mr Matias Undurraga AbottConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Munich, Germany
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Chile while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Munich, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Chilean Consulate in Munich, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Munich, Germany
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Munich, Germany, they work to help nationals from Chile around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Berlin, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Munich, Germany
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Chile in Munich, Germany provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Rio Grande, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
- Chilean Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Neuquen, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Ibarra, Ecuador
- Chilean Consulate in Nagasaki, Japan
- Chilean Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Chilean Consulate in Palermo, Italy
- Chilean Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
- Chilean Consulate in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Trondheim, Norway
- Chilean Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Chilean Consulate in Honolulu, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Rio Gallegos, Argentina