- 1 General Info On the Consulate of Chile in Paramaribo, Suriname
- 2 Contact Details for the Chilean Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Paramaribo, Suriname
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
The Chilean Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Chile in Paramaribo, Suriname
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Chile.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Chile who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Chile and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Chilean Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
Telephone: (+597) 425 772, (+597) 472 706
Fax: (+597) 425 215
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Felix Chan Pin JinHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Chile in Paramaribo, Suriname
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Chile while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Chile who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Chilean Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname, they work to assist nationals from Chile around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Paramaribo, Suriname
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Chile in Paramaribo, Suriname provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Chile who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Bridgetown, Barbados
- Chilean Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Chilean Consulate in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Kolkata, India
- The Consulate of Chile in the United States
- Chilean Consulate in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Chilean Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Chilean Consulate in Rio Grande, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Florianopolis, Brazil
- Chilean Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Chilean Consulate in Osaka, Japan
- Chilean Consulate in Maputo, Mozambique
- Chilean Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Chilean Consulate in Quebec, Canada
- Chilean Consulate in Brasov, Romania