The Chilean Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details About the Consulate of Chile in Ljubljana, Slovenia
A consulate like the Chilean Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Chile.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Chile who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Chile and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Chilean Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Brdnikova, 34 b
Telephone: (+386) 1 423-96-70, –
Fax: (+386) 1 423-51-85
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Matjaz MedvedsekHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Chile in Vienna
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Chile in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Chile while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Chile who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Chilean Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Chilean Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Chile nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Chile nationals in custody
At the Chilean Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia, they work to assist nationals from Chile around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Chile in Vienna, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Chile you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Chile when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Chile in Ljubljana, Slovenia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Chile who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Chilean Consulate in Loja, Ecuador
- Chilean Consulate in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Yerevan, Armenia
- Chilean Consulate in Eilat, Israel
- Chilean Consulate in Rio Gallegos, Argentina
- Chilean Consulate in Kolkata, India
- Chilean Consulate in New York, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
- Chilean Consulate in Porlamar, Venezuela
- Chilean Consulate in Kampala, Uganda
- Chilean Consulate in Piraeus, Greece
- Chilean Consulate in Kansas City, United States
- Chilean Consulate in Bremen, Germany
- Chilean Consulate in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Chilean Consulate in Casablanca, Morocco