The Colombian Consulate in Orlando, Florida
The Colombian Consulate in Orlando, Florida is a diplomatic mission which ensures the protection of Colombians in the United States and promotes the interests, culture and commercial relations of Colombia.
Who can go to the Colombian Consulate in Orlando, Florida?
- Colombians living in Florida or who have an interest on behalf of a relative or friend with citizenship or residency status granted by any of the following countries: United States, Canada, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.
- Colombians who are residents abroad with permanent residence status granted by any country other than Colombia.
- Colombians who are temporarily residing abroad as students or on business trips for up to one year
- Consulate of Colombia Atlanta
- Consulate of Colombia Houston
- Consulate of Colombia Newark
- Consulate of Colombia Boston
- Consulate of Colombia New York
- Consulate of Colombia Los Angeles
- The Consulate of Colombia in the United States
- The Colombian Consulate in Miami, Florida
The Consulate provides the following services:
- Passport renewal for adults 18 years or older
- Passport renewal for minors 16 years or older
- Replacement of lost passports – Issuance of emergency travel documents (including visas)
- Certification of civil status documents, such as birth certificates and marriage certificates, for consular use only
- The Colombian Consulate in Orlando also offers various cultural events such as concerts by Colombian musicians, art exhibitions and language courses.
What are the hours of operation?
The Consulate is open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Colombian Consulate is located at 4648 Conroy Road, Suite 218.
The phone number is (407) 859-7377 and the email address is email@example.com.