The Consulate of Colombia in Atlanta
The Consulate of Colombia in Atlanta is located in America’s fourth-largest city. It offers a variety of services to Colombians residing in Georgia, including consular and notary services, passport applications, voter registration, and more.
Who can visit the Consulate?
- Colombians living or travelling abroad, who need consular assistance or notary services.
- Foreigners with relatives in Colombia, who want to know about their well-being and/or get in touch with them.
- Persons interested in investing in Colombia.
- Persons interested in studying Spanish or teaching English at one of our universities.
Why should I visit the Consulate?
The Consulate of Colombia in Atlanta is a great place to learn more about Colombia and its culture. The staff at the Consulate are helpful and will be able to answer any questions you might have about visiting Colombia or immigrating to America. They will also be able to help you with your visa applications and renewing your passport or ID card.
- Consulate of Colombia Houston
- Colombia Consulates in the US
- Consulate of Colombia New York
- Consulate of Colombia Orlando
- Consulate of Colombia Boston
- Consulate of Colombia Los Angeles
- Consulate of Colombia Newark
- The Colombian Consulate in Miami, Florida
Services offered by the Consulate
The Consulate of Colombia in Atlanta, USA offers the following services:
- Passport applications for adults and children
- Authentication of Colombian documents issued abroad
- Legalization of signatures and stamps
- Notary service for civil cases
- Information on Colombian migratory law
How to apply for a visa?
If you need to apply for a visa to travel to Colombia, please contact the Consulate for an appointment and follow these steps:
- Call or email the Consulate and request an appointment. Please be aware that appointments may take up to two weeks to process and we cannot guarantee that there will be availability on your desired date.
- When you receive confirmation of your appointment date and time, print out the instructions from our website and bring them with you on your visit.
To apply for a visa you will need to submit an application form with identification documents (passport or ID card), proof of residence (utility bill or bank statement) and 2 passport photos.
The Consulate’s office is located at 2180 Peach tree Road NE, Suite 900, Atlanta GA 30309.
Phone: (404) 885-0228
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org