The Colombian Consulate in Newark
The Colombian Consulate in Newark is a consulate that serves to represent and protect all Colombians living abroad and provide them with assistance during their stay in the United States. This international organization has been operating since 1869 and has more than 140 years of experience in its field.
The history of this office dates back to 1892 when it was established as a Vice-consulate with jurisdiction over New Jersey and Connecticut. In 1899 it became a full consulate with jurisdiction over those two states plus New York State. In 1945 the Consulate was raised to its current status as a general Consulate with jurisdiction over all of North America including Canada and Mexico.
- Consulate of Colombia Houston
- Consulate of Colombia New York
- Colombia Consulates in the US
- Consulate of Colombia Orlando
- Consulate of Colombia Boston
- Consulate of Colombia Atlanta
- Consulate of Colombia Los Angeles
- The Colombian Consulate in Miami, Florida
Why should I care about the Colombian Consulate in Newark?
The Colombian Consulate in Newark is the only consulate of Colombia in New Jersey. The Consulate helps Colombians living and working in the United States, as well as those who are traveling there for business or vacation purposes. We can help with providing information on Colombian culture, history, geography, people and economy, also with assisting those who have been victims of crime
Services Provided by the Consulate
The Consulate offers a wide range of services for Colombians living in this area, including consular protection, visas, notary public services and more.
The Consulate provides the following services:
- Consular Protection
- Visa Applications
- Notary Public Services
- Legalization of Documents
- Passport Renewal
How to Apply for a Visa
- Fill out the application form completely;
- Bring 2 passport size photos (taken within the last 6 months);
- Submit your completed application form and supporting documents to the Consulate General of Colombia in Newark.
The Colombian Consulate is located at the following address:
890 Broad Street, Suite 700, Newark, New Jersey 07102.
The telephone number for the consulate is 201-547-0900. Services offered by the Consulate include visas and consular consultations. You can also contact the Consulate via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at www.canconsuladocolombiano.com for more information on what they offer and when they are open.