The Nicaraguan Consulate in Mumbai, India is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Nicaragua in Mumbai, India
A consulate like the Nicaraguan Consulate in Mumbai, India is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Nicaragua.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Nicaragua who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Nicaragua and communities.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Nicaraguan Consulate in Mumbai, India
A/3, Todi Industrial Estate
Lower Parel (W)
Mumbai 400 013
Telephone: (+91) 22 4047 9444, (+91) 22 4047 9402
Fax: (+91) 22 4047 9494
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Paresh Kirtilal MehtaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Nicaragua in Mumbai, India
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Nicaragua while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Nicaragua who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Nicaraguan Consulate in Mumbai, India, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Nicaraguan Consulate in Mumbai, India’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Mumbai, India
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Nicaragua nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Nicaragua nationals in custody
At the Nicaraguan Consulate in Mumbai, India, they work to help nationals from Nicaragua around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Mumbai, India
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Nicaragua you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Nicaragua when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Nicaragua in Mumbai, India provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Nicaragua who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Lugano, Switzerland
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Baton Rouge, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Charlotte, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Prague, Czech Republic
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Nicaraguan Consulate General in Geneva, Switzerland
- Nicaraguan Consulate General in San Francisco, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- The Consulate of Nicaragua in the United States
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore