- 1 Information About the Consulate of Nicaragua in Philadelphia, United States
- 2 Contact Info for the Nicaraguan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Nicaragua in Philadelphia, United States
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
The Nicaraguan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information About the Consulate of Nicaragua in Philadelphia, United States
A consulate like the Nicaraguan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Nicaragua.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Nicaragua who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Nicaragua and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Nicaraguan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
1628 JFK Blvd., Suite 2200
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Telephone: (+1) 215.939.1516, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Eli GabayHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Nicaragua in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Nicaragua in Philadelphia, United States
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Nicaragua while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Nicaragua who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Nicaraguan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Nicaraguan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Nicaragua nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Nicaragua nationals in custody
At the Nicaraguan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States, they work to support nationals from Nicaragua around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Nicaragua in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Nicaragua you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Nicaragua when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Nicaragua in Philadelphia, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Nicaragua who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Nicaraguan Consulate General in Houston, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Ciudad Quesada, Costa Rica
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Naha City, Japan
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Nicaraguan Consulate General in New York, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Melbourne, Australia
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Limassol, Cyprus
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Dublin, Ireland
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Munich, Germany
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico