- 1 General Info Regarding the Consulate of Nicaragua in Monterrey, Mexico
- 2 Contact Details for the Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Nicaragua in Monterrey, Mexico
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
The Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Nicaragua in Monterrey, Mexico
A consulate like the Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Nicaragua.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Nicaragua who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Nicaragua and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Matamoros # 408 Ote. Centro
C.P. 64000 Monterrey, N.L.
Telephone: (+52) 81-8130-97-00 Ext 2028, –
Fax: (+52) 81-8130-9700
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-18:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Jorge Adrián Zubieta y Landa OrtizHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Nicaragua in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Nicaragua in Monterrey, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Nicaragua while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Nicaragua who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Nicaragua nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Nicaragua nationals in custody
At the Nicaraguan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico, they work to help nationals from Nicaragua around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Nicaragua in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Nicaragua you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Nicaragua when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Nicaragua in Monterrey, Mexico provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Nicaragua who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Charlotte, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate General in Los Angeles, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Prague, Czech Republic
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Naples, Italy
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Boston, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Milan, Italy
- The Consulate of Nicaragua in the United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Melbourne, Australia
- Nicaraguan Consulate General in Houston, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Baton Rouge, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate General in San Francisco, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Philadelphia, United States
- Nicaraguan Consulate in Limassol, Cyprus